Sustainability Portfolio Assessments and Investments
Why Assess Your Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Performance?
- Portfolio assessments help to increase investments from different endowments, pension funds, private and public institutional investors
- Assessments allow for evaluation and improvement upon the sustainability performance of a portfolio
- Provides transparency between reporting entity and their employees
Why Choose GRESB?
- Pioneer and leading assessment firm in the industry, representing USD 4 trillion in real asset value
- Covers more than 1,000 property companies, real estate investment trusts, funds and developers and 500 infrastructure funds and assets while representing more than 100 institutional investors worth over USD 22 trillion in assets
- Provides access to portfolio analytical tools and peer benchmarking data
How SIG Can Help You With GRESB?
- SIG will compile all documentation, upload, and submission to help streamline this process as much as possible.
- SIG will take the lead on collecting energy, water, waste, and emissions data portfolio-wide and ensure this accurately makes its way into the GRESB Portal.
- SIG has helped customers who are new users and those that have been reporting for years to improve their reporting metrics.
- As with all services, SIG will perform as much legwork as possible through available data on your company’s online presence to minimize your time and energy spent on the process.
- In 2019, SIG helped clients improve their scores by up to 20%.
- SIG helped first time GRESB responders score 40% higher than the average first time responders.
- SIG helps implement GRESB-recommended improvements
- SIG can also generate a Gap Analysis based on an entity’s previous GRESB reports to create a path to an increased GRESB score in the following years
If you want to know if GRESB is right for you, please contact Kelsey Alexander at: email@example.com