Atlanta, GA | Boulder, CO | Minneapolis, MN | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA
Jeff Stewart is part of the technical services engineering team. His responsibilities include managing the ENERGY STAR® Service and Product Provider Department and consulting on the engineering aspects of buildings seeking LEED certification. These aspects include indoor air quality calculations and measurements, ENERGY STAR labels, and retro commissioning services. Jeff has experience working on high rise office buildings, individual tenant spaces, and schools including such buildings as the Paramount Plaza in New York, NY, 265 Franklin Street in Boston, MA, Wells Fargo office in Chicago, IL and the KIPP School in metro Atlanta, GA.
Jeff holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also an accredited Professional Engineer (PE) and LEED AP O+M and ID+C.
Jeff has over 4 years of experience in the commercial HVAC industry and 5 years of experience working on projects seeking LEED certification. Prior to working for SIG, Jeff worked as a co-op student for Salas O’Brien in Atlanta, GA. At Salas O’Brien, he used AutoCAD to design and model commercial HVAC systems for single office and high rise office buildings including the Delta Dental building and First Data Center in Atlanta, GA.
Jeff’s primary sustainability goal is to increase the efficiencies of commercial HVAC systems in order to reduce the impact those systems have on rising energy demands. When not working, he is an avid fan of sports (especially the Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons), and he also enjoys Geocaching and playing recreational sports. Jeff also likes obstacle course racing with the “Spartan Race” as his favorite.
- ASHRAE member
- Georgia 400 Center – LEED Gold – Alpharetta, GA
- 3344 Peachtree – LEED Gold – Atlanta, GA
- One Deerfield Centre – LEED Gold – Alpharetta, GA
- 73 Tremont – LEED Gold – Boston, MA
- 1940 & 2000 Duke Street – LEED Gold & LEED Silver respectively – Alexandria, VA
- Georgia World Congress Center – LEED Silver – Atlanta, GA
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta – LEED Gold – Atlanta, GA
- Resurgens Plaza – LEED Gold – Atlanta, GA
- 265 Franklin Street – LEED Gold – Boston, MA
- 2099 Pennsylvania Avenue — LEED Gold — Washington, DC
- Morgan Stanley Data Center – LEED Gold – Somorset, NJ
- Kimberly Clark Corporation Building 200 – Pursuing LEED Gold – Roswell, GA
- Atrium Two – LEED Gold – Cincinnati, OH
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions – LEED Gold – Alpharetta, GA
- Georgia Power Headquarters – ENERGY STAR Certified – Atlanta, GA
- 1301 Avenue of the Americas – ENERGY STAR Certified – New York, NY
- Brookhollow II & III – ENERGY STAR Certified – Houston, TX
- Island Center – ENERGY STAR Certified – Tampa, FL
- Landmark Center – ENERGY STAR Certified – Boston, MA
- Jordan Valley Tech I – ENERGY STAR Certified – South Jordan, UT
- 4343 Easton Commons – ENERGY STAR Certified – Columbus, OH