Atlanta, GA | Boulder, CO | Minneapolis, MN | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA
Jenn Mahon is a Senior Sustainability Consultant at SIG where she provides support to project teams’ sustainability goals through LEED certification, WELL certification, Fitwel certification, and Green Globes certification. She also provides exam prep for those pursuing LEED credentials.
Jenn graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelors of Design in Architecture and a minor in Sustainability Studies. Shortly after she went on to receive her Masters of Studies in Sustainable Design from Boston Architectural College.
Prior to joining the SIG team, Jenn spent over five years working for a general contractor on commercial buildings. She began her professional career as a BIM (building information modeling) Coordinator, and ended her time there as an Energy Engineer working on various building energy analysis components as well as helping projects through certifications including LEED, Living Building Challenge, and Green Globes. Jenn has over 8 years of LEED experience in new construction, major renovations, commercial interiors and tenant fit-outs, and existing buildings.
When Jenn isn’t working on rehabbing her 100 year old house in Minnesota, she can be found out on the lake, traveling over seas, or teaching yoga.
- USGBC-MN Chapter Member
- Fitwel Ambassador
- BOMA Minneapolis Member
- Radisson Blu Hotel (Bloomington, MN) LEED Certified
- Microbiology Research Facility (Minneapolis, MN) SB2030
- US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN) LEED Gold
- Keller Center (Chicago, IL) LEED Platinum & Living Building Challenge Petal Certification
- 420 Lexington (NY, NY) LEED Gold
- One Deerfield Centre (Atlanta GA) LEED Gold
- One Victory Park (Dallas, TX) LEED Gold
- 304 Park Ave South (NY, NY) LEED Gold
- 200 Park Lane (Pittsburgh, PA) LEED Certified
- 2002 Perimeter Summit (Atlanta, GA) LEED Gold
- 3003 Perimeter Summit (Atlanta, GA) LEED Gold
- 125 Broad Street (NY, NY) Fitwel 2 Stars